Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Chase...a little early!

Hey everyone! So...I have this really cool uncle named Jason. He bought me this new water/sand table for my second birthday. I don't turn 2 until July but Jason decided I would want to enjoy this all summer. Boy was he right! Did I mention how cool he is? Daddy went and bought some sand last weekend and put this together for me. My daddy is pretty cool too. The sand kind of reminds me of the beach and I LOVED the beach so now I have a little one in the back yard. I like to throw the sand out of the box...my mommy usually tells me not to do that but I don't always listen. It's my toy right? I also like to mix the sand and water together which gets kind of messy but it's my toy!! Maybe uncle Jason will come over and clean up my mess?!?!? Anyway...thanks a bunch to uncle Jason for my early birthday present!! I love you very much!!!



1 comment:

The Peppler Family said...

What an awesome Uncle you have, Chase! Can't wait to see all those sand castles! Don't let Sammy and Stewart in there, though!! :)

Ryan