Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

2 year pictures

A friend of mine took some pictures of Chase recently so thought I would share them. They are AWESOME!!! Rebecca wanted to practice on some kids because she is thinking about taking pictures professionally. She did an absolute amazing job. I am so pleased with the pictures. She really captured Chase being "natural"...his personality really shows in these pictures. They were taken at the Kessie(my grandparents) pond/house. She has a website(which I don't have at the moment) if anyone lives in the CC area and needs pictures taken. Thanks Rebecca! Enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/gp/24013894@N05/CAK2v1

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

Wow! These turned out great! Such a cutie pie who definitely looks like his mommy. :0)

The Landrums said...

Chad & Cara,
Those are really good pictures. Your friend is very talented... I wish she lived closer to us!

Love,
Kate & Brian