Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Nice weather and 28 weeks

28 week belly shot. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is still looking good. I will start going every 2 weeks now!
We had some VERY nice weather a couple days this week so we went outside and played. Chase was pretty into the sidewalk chalk. Please note that he put on his own hat in these photos. He didn't want sunglasses on but said "bright" when we went out. I told him he could wear a hat and that would help keep the sun out of his eyes. Of course he didn't need my help in putting it on, so it went on backwards, and he still had to squint. What do moms know anyway?!?!

A little out of order, Chase jumping on our bed.



more chalk....he lines up EVERYTHING right now


What's up mom?




1 comment:

Miller Mommy said...

You look great! Welcome to the "mommy of two boys club"! I love my two boys!!! I cannot wait until they are old enough to play together...oh and there will probably be the occassional fight also :)HA!!