Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

From the "beep beep" to a GATOR!

Well Chase has graduated from his "beep beep". I just posted about how much he still likes the beep beep but I think he's over it now. He now owns a battery operated GATOR! It's amazing! It is an early birthday present from Mommy, Daddy, PawPaw(Tobie) and MawMaw(Carla). Thank you Mom an Dad!!!! Chase thinks he's pretty cool when he drives it. We can't wait to have his friends over so they can check it out too. Chad just released him to drive in the second gear the other day so now he goes even faster and he can drive backwards also. I just can't believe he's big enough to drive one of these things. He's growing up way too fast! all ready to go
Helping daddy adjust the seat


I know I'm cool













He loves to drive in circles around the yard


No comments: