Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Guess where I've been.....

Can you guess where I was last weekend by looking at these pictures?
If you guessed SCRAPBOOKING......you are correct. These pictures are actually from last fall at a scrapbook night but last weekend I was gone at "camp". This is the 3rd year in a row that I've gone with my awesome scrap buddies (or club as Brian calls it) to Camp Crosley for an entire weekend!!!! We get there on friday night (around 6) and leave Sunday morning (after breakfast). We sleep in cabins, eat tons of bad food, wear sweats the whole time, take lots of fun pictures and stay up VERY late. As crazy as this sounds to most of you----I LOVE IT!!!!! We have SO much fun and get tons of work done.
There were 75 women(38 last year I think) signed up this year. Our group alone was about 15 of them. I will have pictures from "camp" very soon. Believe it or not I forgot my camera. And yes, I scrapbook pictures of us scrapbooking!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Chase calls it "scwap-booking".

2 comments:

The Peppler Family said...

I was just waiting to hear an update on this! Glad you had a good time... maybe one of these years I can tag along! Sounds like so much fun!

The Smith's said...

Oh wow!! How much fun that would be! Somebody needs to start something like that around here! Glad you were able to get away and do something fun and productive. :)