Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

October

It's official.....our computer hates me and this blog! I have tried several times to update this month and it takes FOREVER! I'm not quite sure what's going on but I promise I tried. So I selected some pictures from the month and it's going to have to do. It's hard to believe it's November already and that the weather has been so nice! Here is a recap of our October. Chad's grandma was in town so we brought her over for a visit. Chase played Candy land(his new favorite game) with her. He actually calls it "candycane".

A couple belly shots
32 weeks
34 weeks

Jason and Leslie got married!!!!! Chase was the ring bearer...it's he handsome? I didn't take a whole lot of pics on my camera because we were busy but I do have the CD of their pictures so some day when our computer decides to be my friend again I'll share some of those. It was a beautiful wedding and we are SO excited that Leslie is an official part of the family now.

We carved some pumpkins. And by "we" I mean Chad did. I sat in the chair and took some pictures as sitting on the floor pulling yukky stuff out of a pumpkin isn't too appealing to a pregnant lady. And chase tried to tell Chad how to do it but really wanted no part of it. Chad liked it though...I think.





Halloween
I dressed up as an M&M with my girlfriends.

This picture is randomly thrown in here out of order but on one of the many nice days lately we played outside. And I just really loved this picture.

Chase was Shrek for Halloween. We didn't go trick-or-treating, however, because in Chase's words "I don't love those max". Translation: I FREAK OUT if I see any other child wearing a Halloween mask. And he does freak....it's not a joke. So we didn't even attempt it this year. He got some goodies from grandparents and we went to a Halloween party(luckily no masks present). He does love his costume though. It's still out and he loves to play in it.

1 comment:

The Landrums said...

Love the pics, especially the Halloween ones. We can't believe your belly shots - you're all baby and look great! We hope you're feeling well. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. - Kate, Btown, Claire & Julia