Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fun weekend

Last weekend Chase got to hang out with his cousins, Kaden Sleighter and Ethan Monesmith. Unfortunately I didn't catch any pics of Ethan but I will be sure to next time. I did catch a couple of Chase and Kaden. Kaden will be 2 in a couple of weeks. We are so thrilled that all of the boys are growing up together. Kaden feeding Chase teddy grahams. If only they would have eaten dinner. Nope..just cookies!!!!! :)
Say cheese Kaden.


On Sunday one of my college roommates, Shelly, came up for a visit. Shelly and I went to nursing school together at Ball State. Shelly stayed in Muncie after college and is a ICU nurse at Ball Memorial Hospital. We hadn't seen each other in forever so it was nice catching up. Thanks for coming to see us Shelly!


No comments: