Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's been a while

Hi all! I am really sorry that it's taken this long to post something new. The holidays were EXTREMELY busy for us and as I've said before our computer is SUPER SLOW!!!!! It takes me forever to get a few pictures uploaded so I'm doing my best to update everyone today. Here are some pics of Chase in the last couple of weeks. He's got some new tricks. "standing on your head" as we call it
If Chad is laying on the floor Chase climbs all over him. It's really funny!
Stand on your head!
Taking steps! Chase has been working with a physical therapist from First Steps for about 8-9 months now due to low muscle tone. He's been just a little behind in some areas of physical development but he has made huge strides lately. He is taking some steps now and working on the walking thing. Good job Chaser man!!! He just got ankle braces a couple of days ago to help him with walking. He's doing well with them so far. I'll post more pics soon.

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

What a big boy!! He'll be running before you know it, trying to get away from his new sibling who'll be trailing on his heels. :0)