Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not a good day

Well all I wish I had better news to report. I had a miscarriage yesterday. We are truly sad and pretty bummed about this situation, as this is my third time going through this. We know though that God has a plan for everything and this just isn't the right time. We are praying that He will guide us through this and show us what to do next. We are SO thankful right now that we have Chase. We are so glad that God chose us to be his parents...he makes this situation just a little easier.
I'll spare you all the details of yesterday but will share the new love that I have for my husband. I was at my worst yesterday and he was right beside me the entire way and I'm so thankful to him for being so strong. I also want to shout out a HUGE thanks to the nurse at Dr. Lorenc's office and the nurses at Dupont Hospital. My surgery ended up needing to happen pretty quick last night instead of today and they were all so nice and supportive the entire time. I can't thank them enough..I know they won't ever read this but their names are Robin, Stacy, Julie, Michelle and Crystal.
More thanks to Tobie&Carla and Betty for taking such good care of Chase while we had to be away. We love you!!
Sorry for the not so good blog..thanks for praying for our family.

1 comment:

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

You are all in our prayers. We can relate and understand your pain. Lean on our God for He is our ultimate Healer!