Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sledding

We attempted to go sledding on Friday. School was cancelled and I was off work so we took Chase out in the snow. As you can see by the first picture Chase was very excited about the idea. He fell asleep before we even got there, it was only 12 noon, I guess he was tired that day. We probably should have turned around and went home but mommy wanted to play outside so we woke him and bundled up anyway. Sorry Chase but mommy had fun! :) He took a 3 hour nap when we got home. Maybe next year Chase will enjoy the snow a little more. Which sounds like more fun? Sledding or sleeping?
I'm not sure what I think about this..plus I can't move a muscle in all these clothes
Graves fam
Chase and Bryce Sefton
Chase and Daddy

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Great pictures! Anna doesn't love sledding either which surprises me. Maybe when they get older they'll be more into it. Her and daddy built a snowman last night and she was so upset this morning that it was almost melted away. She couldn't figure out where the sticks went. :0)