Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

32 weeks

Here is a 32 week belly shot (now that I'm almost 33). I feel HUGE!!! I am starting to really feel uncomfortable at times. But I know this little boy will be SO worth it. We hung out with Erica and boys today and Chase was really curious about baby Drake which made me very happy. He even shared his blankies with him. I was SHOCKED! So hopefully he'll be as nice to his little brother.


Funny and annoying story from work this week about me being pregnant. I was checking in a patient on Tuesday and we were walking to the scales to weigh her.

Patient: "I thought you would have had that baby by now" (I'm not sure when she'd been in last)

Cara: "No not yet, I wish. A couple of months to go"

Patient: "Really?" (as she steps on the scale) That must be a big baby in there."

Are you kidding me? Who says that to a pregnant woman with weeks to go? Keep it to yourself lady! Or at least go home and tell someone else. Needless to say I was not impressed!!!!! I won't say what she tipped the scales at that day. :) Oh well! I guess I'll just laugh at it!

3 comments:

The Smith's said...

You are looking great - don't listen to the lady! I had many tell me I looked big and other's tell me I looked small so it goes to show that "the look" doesn't mean anything. So glad that all is going well. Hope you can get some rest before the little guy arrives.

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Cara, you look perfect and healthy! That Chase sure is a cutie!

The Landrums said...

Glad everything is going well. We're all doing good here. When I was pregnant with Claire, my co-worker asked if I was having twins! Gotta love it! We always enjoy the pictures of Chase. What a cutie.