Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Hunting eggs at "Kessie's" house. When Chase looks at a picture of my grandparents or sees them, he just says "Kessie" for my grandma and "Papa beep beep(the golf cart)" for my grandpa. Sorry grandma...he's not trying to be rude. I always tell him it's GRANDMA Kessie. Pretty funny anyway and he will get it eventually. He has so many grandparents it's hard to come up with names for all of them. :)
He had lots of fun finding eggs and riding on the "beep beep" even though it was a bit chilly. He REALLY had fun opening the eggs and finding goodies inside. The pictures are a bit out of order and I just can't figure out how to get them in the order I want. "I found one Daddy"

Getting started with empty basket

found another one
"Papa beep beep" Brrr.....it's cold out here.


Lots of eggs with goodies inside.

1 comment:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Next time you want to arrange you pics different. click on the pic so that is has a box around it, then click on hold down and drag it up or down and then release where ever you want it...hope that helps and makes sense if not you can email me at jdgaerte@hotmail.com to ask me more about it :)