Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Forever in our Hearts

Colten Robert Graves
May 9, 2009 -6lbs 5oz -19.5 inches

I'm sure most of you know this already but our precious angel Colten went home to be with our Lord on May 9, 2009. I still wanted to share a couple of pictures with you, he was beautiful. The pictures were taken by Now I lay me down to sleep . What a wonderful organization for anyone in our situation. We will cherish these pictures always. We miss our Colten dearly and he will be forever in our hearts.
We want to thank our family and friends for praying and thinking of us through this difficult time. We cannot put into words how grateful we are. We have received numerous cards, calls, emails, and meals. All of which we truly appreciate. We pray that God will give us strength and peace as we grieve and begin to move on without Colten.

1 comment:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

You are so right was beautiful pictures you have to cherish! You continue to be our prayers, and in my thoughts daily as my heart aches for you.......lean hard on the Lord, stay in His word (even when you don't fell like it), He will glorify Himself through this...even though we may understand....I only speak from just a small bit of experience but not even close to your scale of grief.....hope that makes sense??

I will keep praying!