Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

George Strait/Blake Shelton

Earlier this summer Chad and I went to the George Strait/Blake Shelton concert (thanks Brian!!!) at Verizon in Indy. We have never seen either of them and it was AWESOME! I mean come on people....George Strait is the king of country music!!!! A lot of my pictures are dark so I just chose a few. At the beginning of the concert
Blake Shelton....who is really tall by the way

Blake
Ok.....this couple was in front of us and couldn't have been older than 18. They couldn't keep their hands off one another the WHOLE time. Again I say...the king of country music was on stage....focus!!! Take a break from your hand holding for a minute! Am I getting old or what? I just had to take their picture so I can write about it in my scrapbook later.


George..who is not so tall, but still awesome!


One last photo.....Chad loves it when I do this

No comments: