Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Great Zoo Halloween

A few weeks ago we went with the Monesmith's and Sleighter's to check out the Great Zoo Halloween. It was very cool. Chase however, was a grouch most of the time. I will give him some slack because he was scared of the kids that masks on, but otherwise I was not impressed with his behavior. Towards the end he liked it a little better and loved going to McDonald's afterwards. I took lots of pictures!!! There were tons of pumpkins everywhere!!!!
Kaden (Colts football player)

Ethan(cowboy)

Chase(Gorilla) and Chad

Chase refused most of the night to look at the camera(but I'm not bitter at all still)


Bob and Larry(made out of a huge pumpkin) from Veggie Tales, this was VERY cool


I think the only smile we saw the whole night



Ethan and Chase checking out Bob and Larry

A snowman made out of pumpkins


Nope....not gonna smile mom


Still no
Ducks made out of gourds

Since Chase wouldn't smile or sit on the straw bales with Ethan, I just took his picture.


He finally sat with Daddy but no smile

No comments: