Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Scrapbook weekend photos

As promised, here are some photos from my scrapbook weekend, and yes they will go in my scrapbook at some point. I'm not quite that caught up yet though!!! Here is most of our group. A lot of us bought t-shirts for the occasion. I'm not sure if you can read any of them or not. Mine said "my husband lets me buy all the scrapbook supplies I can hide". Some others said "holy scrap" or "he fishes, I scrap" and "be nice to me or I'll crop you out of my scrapbook". I wish you could see above the fireplace we are standing in front of because there is a giant moose head hanging on the wall.
This picture is sideways but it's "junk food alley" as we called it. Lots of goodies to choose from.

Here are the three ladies that run the show for the weekend.

A shot from inside our cabin at the bunk beds, Sara is up there if you look close
Some of us at meal time

One of the girls that came with us was selling head bands and we all LOVED them. We all bought some and she wanted us to show them off for a picture. I'm not sure what time this was but I'm pretty certain we were giddy.

Group shot


Erica and I in our head gear. You are supposed to bring a flashlight along to walk back at night.

This last picture is pretty funny to me. This is the plastic set of drawers that I store my paper in and it's on wheels. The building we were in had a deck going up hill to the door. As we were rolling it up to the door 2 wheels popped off. So there it sat the rest of the weekend leaning over on it's side. I've asked my dad to put some "all terrain" wheels on it before next year. We had SO much fun!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those t-shirts are great! Where did you all get them?