Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunny days

Could it be? Is spring here? I doubt it but we've loved these beautiful days this week. Chase and I went and picked up his buddy, Ethan, who has a new baby brother and a busy mommy! They both needed to get out some energy so I took them to Morsches park and they had a blast!!!! The first day no one else was there so the boys had dibs on whatever they wanted. The second day was a little busier so it wasn't quite as easy for them. There were a few tears the second day. :) It was so fun to watch them together!!!!!! A side note about these two boys: the age difference between them is exactly the same as their daddy's. Chad and Chase have July birthdays, Josh and Ethan have April birthdays. I foresee them being as good of friends too!!!! They weren't this still for very long



I was so proud of Chase on the slides this year.....last year he was SO timid with them but he didn't ask once for me to go with him.

Waiting for Ethan to come down
They loved the swings and so did my biceps!


No comments: