Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chase and his terrible 3's.

Some recent pics of the little monster! I have heard from many people that kids don't have the "terrible two's" they have the "terrible three's". I TOTALLY believe it. Chase is becoming VERY independent(and bossy I might add). He continues to do well with potty training though and is talking up a storm. Repeats EVERYTHING!

I did not get the mom of the year award today when Chase said to me "You're mean mommy!" Awesome. I guess not everyday is perfect. Sporting my Lady Eagle Soccer hat.....it's a few years old.


Enjoying some fall weather outside




He totally put this outfit together...I take no credit

We'll see how mean his mommy really is when I show his girlfriend this picture in a few years.

No comments: