Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

A friend of mine from jr. high/high school took our family pictures this year and I absolutely LOVE them!!! She did an awesome job. She is working on a website that I will post about when it's done. Here are most of the pictures....don't look too close because one or two might be appearing on our Christmas card this year. Thanks Lindsay! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Kessie for letting us use your beautiful place for a backdrop.

Graves Family 2009
This is my favorite of Chase by himself(----please refer to the terrible 3 post----I think he liked me that day)

Chase with Colten's bear


Second favorite of Chase





This is my FAVORITE!!!! Look closely to see Colten's bear in my hand. This is exactly what I had in my head when I was thinking about our family pictures this year. AMAZING!

Chase and his best friend..."white gwanky(blankie)"

No comments: