Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Splash Pad and no longer scared

Chase has over come his fear of the splash pad. The last couple of years he wasn't even close to running in the water, especially if there were other kids. Last weekend we went and I just figured he'd look at it and want to leave. I was wrong! He had a blast!!!!!!!! Other kids? He didn't care at all! So we went back this week and I remembered my camera! If you live in this area, I highly recommend you check it out, and it's FREE! I don't love that it's just a huge cement pad, I wish they would have chosen something else for the kids to run around on, but otherwise it's great! I had Chase wear his water shoes this time and I think that worked better. We were the first ones there so here's Chase checking it out.
more running.....he didn't stop!

Can I get some friends please?

Being silly!!!

Having a snack in the HOT sun. Aren't you jealous of his tan? Seriously! I want it too! BTW...those water shoes.....$5 at Dollar General.

No comments: