Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Where did May go?

I guess I skipped over the month of May with blogging and picture taking. When I sat down to update our blog today I realized I had hardly any pictures from May. That is really NOT like me at all. We had a busy month but I guess I just forgot my camera. Here are a few pics from our recent zoo trip and a recap of a couple of big dates for May.

May 9th(mothers day) marked 1 year since we said goodbye to our angel, Colten. Chad and I were actually able to get away for that weekend. It was a bittersweet Mother's day for me. I am so proud to be the mommy of my two boys! We think of Colten everyday and miss him always. We know he is happy.

May 31st---Chad and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary!!!! Where does the time go? 7 years of marriage and 12 of being a couple. Crazy! We actually started dating in the month of May (in 1998), got engaged in May (2002) and then got married in May (2003). Memorial day was our actual anniversary this year so we had a date day. We went shopping and out to eat. And I meant to snap a picture of us but that didn't happen. Maybe soon!




Beautiful peacock
Chase on the train

Chase playing the drums


My favorite!


And the zebras!
After leaving the zoo Chase couldn't stop talking about two things. The train(picture above), and the horse pooping. In the farm part of the zoo as we passed the horse it was pooping! Chase kind of freaked out (big horse....big poo!) and still talks about it. The FW Zoo is wonderful! We hope to go back soon and hopefully take more pictures!




No comments: