Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tim McGraw/Lady A concert

Oh yes folks.....I got to go see Tim McGraw/Lady Antebellum in concert this past Thursday night. It was AWESOME!!!!! Chad and I have seen Tim many times but it was very cool that Lady A opened for him this time. And oh man is that Tim McGraw H-O-T or what?!?!?!?!? Where was Chad you ask? Well it's a sore subject with him......he was supposed to have a basketball tourney that day at Purdue so when we got the tickets he didn't think he would be able to go, but then the games were cancelled! He was pretty bummed that he had to stay back. However, the same tour will be in Cleveland in August so we might try to go again!!! Cheri and Cara....loving the music!!!
Betty and her friend, Lana, also loving the concert
Lady A
Lady A
And here's the hot man himself.....TIM MCGRAW!!!!! My camera isn't the best and we weren't super close so I don't have the best pictures......but I WAS THERE!!!! So fun!!!!

Ok...funny story. This man, who was a couple seats over from us, was wearing EAR PLUGS! Excuse me sir, you are at a CONCERT!!!! Why in the world would you wear ear plugs? And I think he left early too! Crazy!

So here's Betty and Cheri calling him a "loser". I apologize if he had something wrong that he actually needed the plugs, I'll feel bad if that was true.

More Tim


I hope we do in fact get to go again in August!!! He puts on one AWESOME show! Now getting out of the Verizon center in Indy after the concert is NOT something I enjoy however. It takes FOREVER!

No comments: